Terms and Conditions Solarcore®
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY MAY IMPACT YOUR RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES, AND THEY SPECIFICALLY ALLOW FOR THE COMPANY TO ENGAGE IN ARBITRATION TO SETTLE DISPUTES AND ADDRESS CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
By using this Site, you represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years old, are legally authorized to enter into these Terms, and will at any and all times comply with these Terms.
2. Accessing the Site and Account Security We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site and ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is correct, current, and complete. If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We have the right to disable any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
3. Intellectual Property Rights The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows: (i) your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials, (ii) you may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes, (iii) you may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution, (iv) if we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end-user agreement for such applications, and (v) if we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that you will not (i) modify copies of any materials from our Site, (ii) use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text, (iii) delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site, and (iv) access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site. If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Site will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Site not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
4. Trademarks The Company name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Prohibited Uses You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site: (i) in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries), (ii) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms, (iii) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation, (iv) to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, any Company employee, another user of the Site, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing), (v) to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site, or expose them to liability, and/or (vi) in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Site.
Additionally, you agree not to: (i) use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site, (ii) use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent, (iii) use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, (iv) introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful, (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site, (vi) attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack, and/or (vii) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
6. Reliance on Information Posted THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON SUCH MATERIALS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER VISITOR TO THE SITE, OR BY ANYONE WHO MAY BE INFORMED OF ANY OF ITS CONTENTS. This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
7. Linking to the Site and Social Media Features You may link to our Site homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to: (i) link from your own or certain third-party Sites to certain content on this Site, (ii) send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site, and (iii) cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party Sites. You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not do any of the following: establish a link from any Site that is not owned by you to the Site; cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other Site; link to any part of the Site other than the homepage; or otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
8. Links from the Site If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, AND YOU WILL NOT SEEK TO HOLD US LIABLE, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
10. Limitation on Liability TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IN THE EVENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS LEGALLY PROHIBITED, THEN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED $100.00.
11. Indemnification; Governing Law You agree to fully and completely defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, any content that you provide to OROS or submit to the Site, any use of the Site’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms, or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
12. Waiver of Class Action; Arbitration Agreement
13. Waiver and Severability No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set out in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
15. Changes to the Terms From time to time, we review these Terms to ensure that they comply with applicable law. Consequently, we reserve the right to update and revise these Terms at any time. We will notify you if these Terms are updated by updating the “Last Updated” section of these Terms. These Terms are effective as of the “Last Updated” date provided herein. Your continued use of the Site signifies your consent to the Terms, as of the “Last Updated” date.
16. Contact Us If you have questions regarding these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.